To make this a safe experience and ensure the health of our guests, staff and food trucks, we are enforcing social distancing. Wearing a mask is optional but not required for persons who are fully vaccinated. However, wearing a mask is recommended if you will be engaging with individuals who do not live in your household. We kindly ask that you do your part and help keep everyone safe so the good times can continue.
COVID-19 protocols currently include the following:
• Mask requirements for all guests not vaccinated and for those in close quarters near persons not in your household.
• Social distancing among all groups of guests.
• Physical guidance to maintain distance when waiting in line for food trucks.
• Strict hygiene protocols, including the thorough sanitation of the bathrooms by staff before, during and after each event.
• Additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the footprint